11th November 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in NIT? What is the minimum marks required in entrance test?

what is the procedure to take addmission in NIT,wts the min marks required in entrance test?

12th November 2012, 09:18 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in NIT? What is the minimum marks required in entrance test?

Hi my dear friend...........

I don't know if your which graduation to join NIT colleges............

B.teh Procedure to take admission in NIT............

you should be write AIEEE exam.........

And qualified that exam......with good marks as per change yearly...........

M.teh Procedure to take admission in NIT............

you should be write GATE exam.........

And qualified that exam......with good marks as per change yearly...........

last year EC 22.5 marks....

CSE 28 marks.........

eee 25 marks for General...........

Finally attend the counselling...........

Thank you..........
12th November 2012, 01:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in NIT? What is the minimum marks required in entrance test?

NIT is National Institute of technology which are one of the top government engineering institutes after IITs.

You can get into NIT through AIEEE exam which is a entrance exam after 10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths.

You should have a very good rank in AIEEE to get NIT of your choice. If you have rank below 20000 then you have some chance of getting the NIT.

Till this year AIEEE was conducted but from next year there will be a common entrance for IITs and NITs and the entrance will be known as ISEET.

So nothing can be said what kind of marks you have to get in ISEET to get NIT.

So you should start preparing for this exam and don’t worry about the numbers you want to get NIT.

If you prepare well then you stand a very good chance of getting any good insitiute so you must concentrate on your preparation.
28th March 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How does the intimation for the counselling happen?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?