15th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech mechanical stream

how i get admission through leet in b.tech in mechanical stream in gndp ludhiana? i got 65% in diploma meachanical from gpc amritsar.

6th July 2014, 12:56 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech mechanical stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i get admission through leet in b.tech in mechanical stream in gndp ludhiana? i got 65% in diploma meachanical from gpc amritsar.
Yes of course you can join in B. Tech Mechanical Engineering after completing the Diploma course through the lateral entry scheme. In this lateral entry scheme the candidate can directly eligible to join in 2nd year in B. Tech mechanical engineering course. The Admission will be based on the merit list or the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. Institutions like, Calicut University, Thapar University conducts its own entrance examination within the college.

How can I apply:-

You can get more information regarding admission procedure and entrance examination you can directly visit the concerned institution or official website of the particular university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?