29th April 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for biotechnology course after 12th?

do i have to attend any entrance exam inorder to get admission for biotechnology course after +2

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  2. How to get admission for biotechnology course after 12th?
  3. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  4. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  5. How to get admission in Biotechnology stream after class 12th?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?
  7. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  8. How to get admission after 12th class to do Biotechnology? What is the procedure to fill the entrance exam after 12th?
  9. What is the required percentage for admission in Biotechnology?
  10. What is the percentage required in 12th to get admission in biotechnology?
  11. What kind of job can I get after doing M.Tech in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th
  12. Can I get admission in DAV college in BSc Biotechnology after scoring 74.53% in 12th medical
  13. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  14. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  16. How to take admission in biotechnology college in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science in March
  17. Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  18. Information about Biotech BSc?
29th August 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for biotechnology course after 12th?

How to get admission for biotechnology course after 12th?
28th March 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for biotechnology course after 12th?

How can i get admission in biotechnology.what percentage is required.which is the best colleges in south india..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?