17th July 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BE CSE at VIT after Diploma in CSE? Procedure to get admission and fees required along with hostel charges?

I am studying Diploma in CSE at Polytechnic College, Tamil Nadu. How can I study BE CSE from VIT? Procedure to get admission and fees required along with hostel charges?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in VIT, Vellore, India for Malaysian student? Fee structure and hostel charges for it?
  2. What is the general fees of all ITIs in India including admission charges, course charges, study materials and hostel charges? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  4. How much rank is required to get CSE branch in VIT?
  5. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  6. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MBA at Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands? Fees along with hostel and accommodation charges?
  8. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MS CSE at National University of Ireland, Galway? Total fees required for it?
  9. How to take admission in Diploma in Diabetologists at Madras Medical College, Chennai? Fees including hostel charges?
  10. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in best diploma institute for CSE?
  11. Admission procedure and fees structure for Class XI after completion of 10th CBSE board?
  12. Procedure for taking admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE from LPU University?
  13. Can I pursue 11th and 12th while doing Diploma in CSE? What is the Course duration?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech degree after diploma
  15. Am I eligible for lovely professional university after scoring 74% in 10th?
  16. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  18. Admission procedure for MS(Software Engineering) 5 years integrated course in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?