15th June 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech degree after diploma

I am doing diploma in CSE from Moradabad. I want to take admission in B.Tech in Anna university. So, please let me know the requirements for me to get into Anna university.

15th June 2017, 04:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech degree after diploma

In order to get admission in Anna university for B.Tech CSE after diploma in CSE, you have to appear for lateral entry examination. Through this examination you can get direct admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech. You must complete your diploma with at least 45% marks from a recognized institute then only you will be eligible for lateral entry examination. After that you can simply fill up the lateral entry application form submit it and wait for the examination date. Hence, if you qualify the examination with good marks then you can get admission for B.Tech CSE according to the cut off marks of the university.
16th June 2017, 12:10 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech degree after diploma

LEET/JELET is the examination you will have to appear for in order to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of your Diploma course from a recognized university.

There is no such requirement for LEET, you will have to complete your Diploma course and then can apply for LEET/JELET for higher studies further.
16th June 2017, 10:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to apply for lateral entrance exam conducted by the Anna University. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on the rank.

Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam, because admission in top colleges is only possible through merit.
16th June 2017, 03:14 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

A polytechnic diploma holder candidate can take lateral entry admission direct in 2nd year of 4 years B.Tech engineering course.
Following are the procedure to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech degree course for a diploma holder:
>A candidate can apply for Admission by filling the application form that can be collected from the university office or can be downloaded from the official website of the University that is www.annauniv.edu.
>From home page of university choose suitable link to download Anna University Lateral Entry Application Form.
>Now fill you application form with required details and attach it with copies of all required documents.
>Submit the application fees on the fees counter.
>Fill the application form and attach all the fees receipt and submit it the office counter.
>After that you can take part in admission counselling.

Followings are the required documents for admission:
>Migration Certificate
>Community Certificate
>Mark sheet of your last examination
>Domicile Certificate
>Demand Draft
16th June 2017, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech degree after Diploma"

In order to get admission into B.Tech course after completion of Diploma course, you are required to appear in "Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) Examination". The minimum educational qualification required for doing this course in Anna University is,

>> A pass in Higher Secondary Class or it's equivalent examination from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Percentage for General Candidates - 50% marks

>> Minimum Percentage for General Candidates - 45% marks

>> Minimum Percentage for General Candidates - 40% marks
27th April 2022, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm from andhra pradesh . I'm eligible to your state exam.
And which exam I'm write.
7th October 2022, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am fom ap and now I am completing Diploma in cse after then I want to join in anna university but I don't know the procedure and the exam which I have to write and I also wanted to know that an ap student is eligible for to join in anna university or not please give me a solution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?