20th June 2013, 12:17 AM

How can I get admission in degree college from diploma?

How i got admission in degree college from diploma?
Also raply entrence exam for degree to diploma?
I pass mechanical engg.from ghandhy college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  2. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  3. How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  6. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  7. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  8. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  9. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  10. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma course?
  11. How to take admission in diploma 2nd year DLM?
  12. How to take admission in IIT college in degree? I am a civil diploma holder
  13. After diploma how can i enter in degree college? What is the rule to join degree after diploma?
  14. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  15. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  17. Can I do AMIE or or any other degree in college after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  18. How can I be employed in South African Army? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in degree college from diploma?

After completion of your Diploma in Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree course like B.E, B.Tech. Being a Diploma in Engineering holder, you can get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech course through Lateral Entry scheme.

To get admission in degree college after completion of your Diploma course from an AICTE approved institution, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called to participate in counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing second year of Degree course.
6th March 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in degree college from diploma?

I AM STUDDING IN DIPLOMA IN "Commercial & Computer Practice" SO I CAN'T JOIN B.TECH WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE SAY ME I AM IN 6TH SEMESTER (FINAL SEM )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?