27th June 2013, 02:16 AM
gagan rautela

How to get admission in DU after clearing 12th with 50%

sir/mam i m gagan rautela . I had cleared my class 12 with 50percent . And now i want admission in DU.is it possible?

4th June 2015, 01:43 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in DU after clearing 12th with 50%

No, I do not think that candidates with 50% aggreagate in the 10+2 board examination can get the admission in the DU in any colleges in any courses.

Delhi University is one of India's famous university for the Under graduate and higher studies. There are about more than 60 colleges recognised with it. The different colleges are famous for the different courses.

The admission in the colleges is on the basis of board aggregate in the best four subjects. The university releases cut off list for each colleges for the different courses. There is relaxation on the cut off marks for the OBC, SC, ST and PWD category. Some of the colleges provides relaxation upto 3% for the girls candidates also.

The application for the 2015-16 academic session is going on and the last date of closing the application is 15th June 2015. The first cut off will be released on the 25th June 2015. So you have to wait till it and after every 3 days the next cut off will be released for the vacant seats.

The last year cut off is above 90% aggregate in the most of courses for the general candidates in the almost all the colleges.

For more information of the admission procedure, cut off list, eligibility details log on to www.du.ac.in.
8th July 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in DU after clearing 12th with 50%

Dear sir/man, I am simian, I've cleared my school (12th) from sarvodaya vidyalay in Delhi, one I want to do B.A. from correspondence / open university. Please tell me about fees and where can I go for administration in Delhi. Please text me in my personal email [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?