22nd April 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATe entrance exam?

how i am prepare ourself for gate exam?...Please send to me the details for the same

15th June 2013, 11:57 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Default Re: How to prepare for GATe entrance exam?

dear friend,

GATE 2013 useful preparation tips:

Get your fundamentals right: Students spend months to prepare for the exam. However, to secure a seat it is really important that you get your fundamentals right. GATE is one such exam which tests you on your fundamentals.

Read different and unique study material: It is really important while preparing for exam you read books written by various authors on various topics. Reading and preparing from one books or two books is not sufficient to crack the exam. So it is really important that you prepare for GATE exam from different books which cater your needs. The study material of the books should be unique so it will add value to your knowledge not just repetition of what you already know.

Discuss quality questions: It is really important that you prepare for quality questions. It is really important to solve the tricky questions. Rather than solving simple questions and wasting your time, it is better that you spend more time on solving concept based questions.

Solve previous year's papers: To understand the pattern of the exam and get familiar with it, aspirants should solve the previous year's papers of GATE exam. It will also brushes up your basic concepts and exposes you to real exam pattern.

Solve mock test papers: While preparing for the exam it is really important that you should solve as many papers as you can. Solve mock papers to understand the basic concepts. Mock test will give you the image of real paper and make you aware about what type of question will be asked in the exam. So try to solve as much papers as you can.

regards
george
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?