24th August 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take admission in PAU Ludhiana after 10+2 in humanity stream with 59% marks?

I completed my 10+2 in humanity stream with 59 percent. Can I take admission in PAU Ludhiana? You are requested to give essential information about it. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  3. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  4. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  6. Can I take admission in PAU, Ludiana after doing 12th non medical?
  7. Availability of B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy seats in PAU, Ludhiana? -- [New]
  8. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  9. When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?
  10. To get admission in Food tech in PAU should I do well in maths of PAU CET?
  11. Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  12. How to get admission in French language one year certificate course in PAU, Ludhiana? How much is the fee? Can we pay it in installments?
  13. How to get admission in BSc Agricultural 6 years program after passing 10th? My rank in AAI Test Ludiana is 153
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Soil (Agriculture) course?
  15. Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?
  16. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Applications?
  18. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
14th October 2019, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to take admission in PAU Ludhiana after 10 2 in humanity stream with 59% marks?

I have done graduation in bCom but my score is 49.8% can i get admitted under french language in punjab university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?