10th September 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Scope of French language in government or banking sector? Jobs related to French language in these sectors?

Well actually i want to know what is the scope of french language in government sector or banking sector and which job is related to french language in these sectors?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  2. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?
  4. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  5. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  6. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  7. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  8. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  9. Is French Language helpful in Banking Sector?
  10. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
  11. What kinda government jobs I can get by studying Chinese or French language?
  12. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  13. Is there any government job in India which I can apply if I am a expert in French language?
  14. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university?
  15. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  16. How can i get French translator job in Government sector?
  17. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  18. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?

13th September 2016, 10:13 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of French language in government or banking sector? Jobs related to French language in these sectors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i want to know what is the scope of french language in government sector or banking sector and which job is related to french language in these sectors?
Job opportunities for those candidates with proficiency in any Foreign language like Spanish, French, German etc is increasing in India day by day.
Foreign companies working in India like LG, Samsung, Hyundai, Oracle etc are employing foreign language experts.

Job opportunities for foreign language graduates ranges from Public relation, executive and secretarial positions to interpretation and translations and also as a content writers.

Airlines, hotels, BPO etc also employ candidates with foreign language knowledge. Not only this opportunity can also be found in a Government sector as in a Embassies of Foreign Countries and also in a Ministry of External Affairs. Foreign language graduates can also work in a School/college as a teacher of Foreign language but for teaching position it is essential for the candidates to complete his/her Master degree first follwed by NET exam clearance then only they can get a job in a institute as a lecturer post of Foreign language teacher.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?