28th July 2010, 11:33 AM
nishithas

How to get admission in a good university for MS in USA? How should I apply for it? What all exams need to be cleared?

Right now am doing BE in computers..and am thinking of doing MS in USA.i wanted to know how to get admissions in good university.how to apply for it and what all exams i've to clear...

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  2. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of entrance exams to give for doing MS in abroad and USA?
  4. Which Exams I have to appear for to get admission in Medical University in USA?
  5. List of best universities to apply for doing MS Embedded Systems in USA
  6. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  7. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA? List of entrance exam and scholarship for it? -- [New]
  8. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  9. From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?
  10. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  11. Best country for pursuing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do doctorate in Hindi?
  13. How to study M.Sc Physics in Abroad countries like US, UK and AUS?
  14. Masters in USA after BCA correspondence? Should I apply or do 1 year Diploma first?
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed? I have clear all my exams of B.Com
  16. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  17. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  18. CS: Whether i'll have to appear for an competitive exams to get admission for CS?
21st May 2011, 02:00 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: How to get admission in a good university for MS in USA? How should I apply for it? What all exams need to be cleared?

you have to clear gre and toefl
21st May 2011, 02:01 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: How to get admission in a good university for MS in USA? How should I apply for it? What all exams need to be cleared?

you have to clear gre and toefl with good score
22nd June 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

what will be the fee structure for doing ms in us,do i get scholarship?
28th August 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I have 1240 in my GRE.. My acads are not that good .. 2 arrears... what type of univ can i look at?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?