25th April 2011, 01:37 PM
isha88

How to get admission in HP Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Kangra? What is the scope of Microbiology in HP?

I am final year student of M.sc microbiology..
i want to know how can i get admission in Himachal Pradesh krishi vishvvidyalay kangra.......
wat are the scopes of microbiology in Himachal Pradesh? plz give me ans..

29th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in HP Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Kangra? What is the scope of Microbiology in HP?

There is vast area for microbiology in number of area at Himachal .As there is number of private companies .
they are looking for good micro biologist
24th July 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in HP Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Kangra? What is the scope of Microbiology in HP?

What is the procedure of getting admission in Bvsc course in krishi vishwavidayala kangra.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?