29th June 2012, 04:34 PM
AMIT CHAKRAVERTY

Procedure to take admission in IGNOU?

Sir pls tell me the procedure of taking admission in ignou in corresponding cources

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  2. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  3. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  5. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to take admission in IGNOU?
  8. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  9. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  12. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  13. How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for M.Phil from IGNOU having completed MA in English? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  16. Admission procedure for BPP course in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  18. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
29th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in IGNOU?

Hello Amit,
For getting admission in IGNOU you will have to purchase the application form
from nearest regional center .

I am attaching a pdf document where you will get to know the complete
admission procedure with Prospectus,

Here is a link that may help you -
www.ignou.ac.in

with best regards
GOOD LUCK
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGNOU- JULY 2012.pdf(102.4 KB, 148 views)
29th June 2012, 11:37 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Admission Procedure to IGNOU:

1. Get IGNOU information boucher containing all the details with application form.

2. Fill the application form.

3.You will have to send the required DD with the application form.

For further details you may contact IGNOU helpline or visit the official website of IGNOU.

you can apply for various government jobs after completing degree from IGNOU.
the certificates is valid all over.

All the best......................
29th March 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m vipin and i am doing phy(h ) can i take admission in ma political science and have any entrance for it....
26th July 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc ( cbz) and i wanna do foreign language corse from ignou ..how can i apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?