2nd January 2013, 01:32 PM
Apurva Dhoble

How to get admission in IIT? How many chances are there to get admission after 12th?

I want to get admission in IIT. Now i am in 11th. How many chances are there to get admission after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC? -- [New]
  2. Any chances for admission in IIT for M.Tech with CGPI of 5.5 in B.Tech?
  3. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  4. How to take admission in NIT/IIT?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT with a score of 35 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. GATE score required for admission in NITs? Do NITs conduct their own interview and written test like IIT's? After M.Tech what are the chances of getting placed and how much package can I get?
  7. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  8. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
  9. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college?
  10. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  11. M.Tech in IITs through GATE, in which IIT can I get admission?
  12. What are the chances to get admission after scoring 83/240?
  13. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  14. Is there any chance to get admission in any NIIT/IIT college after scoring 198 in GATE
  15. Chances for admission in IIT after GATE score 734 and rank 177?
  16. How to get admission in IIT after passing 12th?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in top commerce colleges of Delhi with 68%?
  18. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
12th January 2013, 04:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT? How many chances are there to get admission after 12th?

You need to qualify IIT JEE for getting admission in IIT. HSC holders having studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for IIT JEE. You can attend the exam in at most 2 times. Also your age must be less than 25 years. Detailed information can be collected from exam prospectus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?