30th November 2011, 12:55 PM
sahbaz ahmed

How to get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of Diploma?

sir mujhe diploma ke bad B.tech second year mai admission lena hai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  2. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  3. Will there be any Lateral Entrance into 2nd year B.Tech after completion of Diploma?
  4. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
  5. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  6. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  7. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  8. Lateral entry into B.Tech without any entrance exam in Kolkata?
  9. Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?
  10. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  11. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma? -- [New]
  13. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  14. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  17. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
2nd December 2011, 08:06 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of Diploma?

After completing your diploma and if you have scored well with no backlogs in your Diploma course then you can go through the Engineering Entrance exam test(E.CET) conducted by individual State wise.For entering into Engineering stream you can even go through exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE conducted National wide.For National wide examinations you cannot enter directly into the second year of Engineering directly.

For examinations conducted by State Board you have two options based on your scoring.If you score well in the entrance exam then you can either enter into Universities or else in top Private colleges which are under the University.For colleges which are under the University, candidates from diploma side can enter into the second year directly.If you scored well and opt for Universities then candidates do not have a chance to study from the second year but you need to start the course from the first year.

For Universities, IIT's, NIT's you cannot enter into the second year directly.So, please go through your State Board's website for more details regarding the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted for Diploma candidates separately.Each college let it be University or Private college under University reserves particular number of seats for diploma candidates(only for State wide examination).

For national wide examination like IIT JEE and AIEEE you need to go through the examination with candidates who have completed or appearing for their 12'th examination.So, you will be treated as a normal student and no examination will be conducted separately.For more details please go through the following sites
http://www.aieee.nic.in

http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/
2nd December 2011, 09:09 AM
abhishekk884

Smile Re: How to get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of Diploma?

if you completed your diploma then you can directly go to the college which you have to take admission and submit your documents ..and you can take admission easily
2nd December 2011, 10:20 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbaz ahmed View Post
sir mujhe diploma ke bad B.tech second year mai admission lena hai

Admission To B.Tech After Diploma

There are 2 ways for you to get into B.Tech..

Either you can appear for the engineering entrance exams and the minimum eligibility criteria for every exam shall be your diploma percentage in place of your 12th boards percentage..

By clearing the engineering entrance exams..you shall be able to take admission in the 1st year of B.Tech in any college and stream of your choice depending on your rank in the engineering entrance exam..

The other option for you is to give the lateral entry exam of your desired college..

You need to approach your desired college and seek the lateral entry exam form..

On clearing the lateral entry exam of that particular college..you will get direct admission to 2nd year of that college but you will get admission only in the stream that you were already pursuing in your diploma..

Except for IITs and NITs..you can apply for almost all colleges of India for lateral entry..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
2nd December 2011, 12:45 PM
10CH039

Default Re: How to get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of Diploma?

You should submit your diploma certificate&+2 certificate if it is valuable they will allow you in the 2nd year B.TECH
11th February 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in 2nd year engineering after doing 1 year diploma
19th February 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

mene 12th nahi ki hai mene 10th ke baad hi diploma kiya hai kya me b.tech kar sakta hu?
29th February 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

mera diploma abhi chal raha hai ,bs last sem hai ,diploma ke baad mai b.tech krna chahta hu ,, b.tech colg mai admission lene ka kya procedure hai ,,and mai ptu ke under krna chahta hu ,distt hsp ,,kya koi test dena padega mujhe
11th March 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is any another exam essential for B.Tech after completing diploma
18th July 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

deploma me board 12th ka certificate deta h uske liye 1st year clear ho ya 1,2,3year clear honi chaye tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?