2nd April 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission into IIT after scoring 65% in B.Tech?

i hv 65% average or aggregate in b.tech ...but only in one sem i hv scored below 60 i.e. 56%...will it represent a problem..during admission into iit for m.tech even if you have a valid gate score??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in IIT after scoring 567 GATE score?
  2. Where can I get admission after scoring 5.8 CGPA with 227 rank? I have done B.Tech from IIT Roorkee in Civil
  3. Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 52% in B.Tech?
  4. Will I get admission in IIT and NIT after completing B.Tech with 60%
  5. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  6. How much rank should a muslim boy get in GATE to get seat in IITs and NITs for Civil Engineering in specialization for Hydraulics and Water resources
  7. Am I eligible for GATE after scoring 58% in 10th and 71% in 12th
  8. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 38.33/100?
  11. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  12. How to get admission in IIT after inter? How much salary can I earn after doing B.Tech from IIT?
  13. Universities in India providing Ph.D courses in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  15. How can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 70% in B.Tech in ECE branch
  16. Scoring topics in IIT exam and which other colleges take admissions through IIT EML
  17. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  18. How to get admission into IIT after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
2nd April 2013, 09:20 AM
being aman

Default Re: How to get admission into IIT after scoring 65% in B.Tech?

No it won't be a problem as your aggregate is above 60% percent,that is why you were

allowed for GATE exam.

For admission to IITs the most important criteria is your GATE score

You must have high percentile /rank depending upon the branch and the IIT you apply.
2nd April 2013, 09:42 AM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Hai friend,

No, having secured below 60% in one semester does not affect you from getting into the IIT's.

They Only consider the Overall Percentage.

But, most important thing is that, to get into the IIT's you must have a GATE score of about 850 and above.

Then only you will get admission into the IIT's.

All The Best.
8th September 2013, 07:55 PM
akshay0552

Hi, beware of scammers. Book ur seat
for B.tech, M.tech in top govt.
Engineering colleges like, IIT, NIT, BIT
and many more in all over in India
for 2014 now and get confirmed
admission through quota. And be free
from the worry of price hike on next
year. For further details contact,
'sandip.kumar205(at)rediffmail.com' or
call 9852652706.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?