21st July 2012, 07:28 PM
Nikhil251087

How to get admission in ITI?

i have admission in iti so please tell me soon...please give me the procedure

29th July 2012, 12:29 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in ITI?

To take admission in ITI you must passed 10th. In some ITI institution take admission 12th pass candidates. generally for ITI admission institution directly take admission and few institution conduct entrance examination with their institution.

If you want to take admission in ITI then first find out which are the institution where you are interested to take admission. Collect form when they will provide form, fill up form and submit the application. If the institution have entrance examination then appear in examination and based on examination score you will be able to take admission. Otherwise institution may take admission based on your previous board examination marks.

Now a days demand of ITI is very good. Some government organization also recruiting ITI pass candidates in various post. Public organization also recruit ITI students in huge number each year. So many institution offer this courses.Generally after completion of ITI students prefer to go for diploma in engineering study. If you have completed 12th with science stream or if you have good marks in 10th and are good in science subject then you may try to take admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering. Scope and opportunity is much better after completion of diploma in engineering than ITI. But if you are not eligible for diploma in engineering then you may take admission in ITI.

Best of luck.
29th July 2012, 01:48 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

To take admission in ITI you must passed 10th. In some ITI institution take admission 12th pass candidates. generally for ITI admission institution directly take admission and few institution conduct entrance examination with their institution.
29th July 2012, 09:35 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear Friend,

Normally a person who has passed 10 standard (SSLC) is eligible for admission to ITI.

The objective of opening of ITI is provide technical manpower to industries.

These persons are trained in basic skills required to do jobs of say operator or a craftsman.

The course in ITI is designed in way to impart basic skill in the trade specified.

The duration of course may vary from one year to three years depending upon trade opted.

After completion of desired period of training the person is eligible to appear in the AITT ( All India Trade Test ) conducted by NCVT( National Council for Vocational training ). After successfully passing AITT, the person is awarded NATIONAL TRADE CERTIFICATE (NTC)in concerning trade by NCVT.

After passing ITI course a person may opt to undergo practical training in his trade in an industry for a year or two. Again the person has to appear & pass in a test to be conducted by NCVT to get the NATIONAL APPRENTICESHIP CERTIFICATE .

There are both government funded and private (self-financing) ITI's in India. Most of ITI's impart training in technical trades like instrument mechanic, electrician, fitter, plumber, diesel mechanic, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), electrical mechanic, Information Technology, Mechanic Computer Hardware, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Turner, Welder, etc.

Industrial Training Centre (ITC's) are self financing and provide same courses as ITI's. Trade test for ITI and ITC trainees are common.

The certificate issued by NCVT are of same standard whether one had a training in Government owned ITI or privately owned ITC.

Please Use the Link Below For the Contact Details of Govt ITI Center State wise:-
http://dget.nic.in/

All the Best
31st July 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i have passed inter this year so i want to join in Hardware and Networking from ITI so please tell me the procedure .Even i have filled the form and got cleared after thatwhat should i do?or sir what is the scope after doing from ITI.
1st August 2012, 12:58 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->there is a lot of scpoe for placement in IT branch.

-->if you complete your b.tech in IT with good %age then lot of companies are there to welcome you.

-->be prepared fully.

-->make your logics strong as much as you can.

-->learn the languages like:-
-dot net

java

php

c

c++

oracle

database

-->make your aptitude part strong

all the best...
2nd June 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

dear sir mujhe diesel petrol mechenic trade se iti karna hai mujhe institute ka naam period address batane ka kasht krein.thankyou.
12th June 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

how to take iti admission if i am passed in sslc in cbse i got 9.2 please give me application form and how fill ,and also admission form
25th July 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have passed viii standard direct and tenth standard passed direct i got addmission in iti or not
7th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please tell me? Pass mark is how much in ITI entrance Exam
12th June 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Where & which courses available for part time ITI? How to get admission there after 12th commerce
13th June 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I have all the documents but i have not rural area form without rural area can i apply the iti forms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?