26th January 2011, 11:26 AM
www.seema

How to get admission in M.Sc. Physics? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

how con i take admission in M.Sc physics? What are the eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MSc Physics in Central Universities?
  4. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  6. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  7. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  8. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria?
  9. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  11. Eligibility for B.Sc in Physics honors in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  13. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  14. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics?
  15. List of college for msc in physics and their admission criteria?
  16. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  17. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  18. How to get admission in Stanford University to study M.Sc in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
28th January 2011, 05:47 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. Physics? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

The minimum eligibility criterion for M.Sc. Physics is B.Sc. degree in Physics or Applied Physics. If you can indicate your region and the college that you are interested in, we can give you a more detailed and specific answer.
15th March 2011, 04:30 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. Physics? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

Hello,

After graduating in Physics, you have to apply for admission to M.Sc(physics) course to the particular institute or university you want in either off line or online mode.

Generally, the eligibility for admission to M.Sc in any reputed university, is to have a B.Sc(Physics) degree with at least 60% marks.

The top institutes offering M.Sc in physics are:

IIT, Kharagpur

IIT,Delhi,

Guru Nanak Dev university, Punjab,

University of Calcutta,

etc..
30th March 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.sc(mpc) in distance from EIILM. Am i eligible to do Msc Physics as regular
1st April 2011, 12:21 AM
asishkumar

hii

to get admission in M.Sc. Physics
The minimum eligibility criterion for M.Sc. Physics is B.Sc. degree in Physics or Applied Physics. After graduating in Physics, you have to apply for admission to M.Sc(physics) course to the particular institute or university you want in either off line or online mode.
Generally, the eligibility for admission to M.Sc in any reputed university, is to have a B.Sc(Physics) degree with at least 60% marks.
The top institutes offering M.Sc in physics are:
IIT, Kharagpur
IIT,Delhi,
Guru Nanak Dev university, Punjab,
University of Calcutta,

good luck
14th May 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

if i get 65% marks in b.sc then can i take admission in punjabi university for m.sc physics?
30th May 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the min mark for adm in du for msc phy
31st May 2011, 11:51 AM
nktrwt

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.seema View Post
if you want do MSc with physics then you should have physics in your bsc. if you had physics in your bsc then you can easily get admmisson in MSC physics
1st June 2011, 08:19 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

If you want admission for m.sc physics you follow follow steps
1.you must have studied b.sc in undergraduation
2.you need to apply entrance exam conducted my respective university
3.you need lot practice or preparation for write an exam
3rd June 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in M.Sc. astroPhysics, physics? without match subject can i eligilbal?
16th June 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

i am appearin for bsc microbiology and want to get admission in du for msc microbiology...actuly i hv scored 85% in microbiology n my aggregate marks of bsc in 63. is there any benefit for me from my microbio marks for taking admission in msc from du.
21st June 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i have got 803 rank in iit jam phy. in which colleges i am eligible for admission.
22nd June 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I really need help. I have done BE ( Electronics and Communication). But did not do the related job and joined teaching as proffesion. Now I want to do Post graduation in Physics. Is it possible.
Please please help
Ruchika
28th July 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Previous questions
7th August 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Can a engineering(electronics and communication) student do M.sc either in physics and chemistry
22nd August 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc physics after btech in biotechnology ??
please reply , really need help !!
5th September 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of submission of admission form msc phy
15th September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I ve done B.Sc.(Comp., Stats., Maths) & M.Sc. (Maths) . Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc.(Physics) from any univ under any distance learning strategy
14th November 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage required in b.sc to get admission in magadh mahila clg patna for m.sc course (physics).
16th December 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkpp View Post
The minimum eligibility criterion for M.Sc. Physics is B.Sc. degree in Physics or Applied Physics. If you can indicate your region and the college that you are interested in, we can give you a more detailed and specific answer.
management quota fee add msc entrence elijability 50% ple sir
15th February 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I M A MECHANICAL ENGG. GRADUATE. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR DOING Msc. in physics at any university ?
22nd February 2012, 03:37 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
For admission in top college you have to pass graduation with minimum 60% marks..

Top college offering M.SC physics:-
> I.I.T, DELHI
> I.I.T, KANPUR
> I.I.T, BOMBAY
> N.I.T, TIRCHY
> INDIAN INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE
etc

GOOD LUCK!
11th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass out in bsc(PM it) with 70% .am i elligiblity for addmission in msc(physics)?. Who are college where i get admission in msc(physics).
20th March 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an astrophysicst and work in nasa
what should one do to become an astrophysicst?
8th April 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Tech computers from jntu. can i do m.sc physics
20th April 2012, 12:07 AM
ritika2411

is i get admission in m.sc maths in du on thebasis of iit jam score
26th April 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What % is required to take admition in m.sc zoolgy in pbi uni
4th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of getting admission in m.sc phy In gndu d what is the date of filling form?
13th May 2012, 09:11 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in M.Sc. Physics? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Hello dear,
you can easily take admission in GNDU in M.sc Physics.
M.Sc. (Hons.) M.Sc. Applied Physics (Electronics)

In GNDU total 50 seats are available.

Eligibility M.Sc. (Hons.)/M.Sc. Applied Physics (Electronics:-

Bachelor of Science with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry/Electronics/Computer Science
with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Any other examination recognized equivalent thereto
Mode of Admission
Admission will be based on merit of the candidate in B.Sc. Non-Medical, B.Sc. Computer Science
with Physics as one of the subjects

Dates

a) Submission of Application - 07.06.2012 to 29.06.2012
b) Admission/ Counseling - 06.07.2012

Contact No.

Coordinator/Head 0183-2258802-09, 2450601-14 Ext. 3346

Fee (Approximate) Rs. 23740/-(1st.Sem.) Rs.8500/-(2ndSem.)

thanks
12th October 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am doing Bsc[pcm]... after Bsc am i eligible to get adimission for msc in USA ??? If yes.. what was the procedure ???

Waitig for ur reply.

Thanks..
8th December 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

sir m doing bsc physical science (pcm) as my main subjects
will i be elogible for doing msc in physics after doing dis??
7th January 2013, 08:30 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
M.sc Stand for Master of Science .. The Duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided four semester . There is very good scope for M.sc in Physics .

--> Candidate should be hold Graduation Course in science stream with Minimum 55% Percentage of marks from recognized University ..

--> Candidate should be Studied Physics as a Main Subject in Bachelor degree course as well 12th standard ..

--> There is No Common Entrance Examination (Specific) for M.sc in Physics Course and there is No Minimum Age limit for this Course ...

--> The candidate who score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree may get first preference at the admission for M.sc in Physics ..

--> The Admission for M.sc Course is purely based on Merit list ..

M.sc in Physics Colleges in India :-
  • Fergusson College
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Birla Institute of Technology and Science
  • Sarah Tucker College
  • Thiru Govindasamy Government Arts College
  • Hans Raj College
  • Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Science
  • Bharat Prava Technical and Professional Studies
  • Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
7th November 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum percentage required in bsc physics to take admission in pune univercity for msc physics ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?