23rd January 2013, 12:04 PM
vipinlal

Where is the exam centre for distance learning for MBA? I am from Kerala

hello sir,i'm from kerala, where is the exam centre for distance learing for mba?any one in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  4. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  5. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  6. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  7. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  8. What are the possible aspects to do MBA in Aviation(Bangalore center) through distance learning program?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  10. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  11. Am I eligible to study AMIE course through distance learning after completing 12th with 63% marks?
  12. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  13. Distance learning PGDM is applicable for NET? -- [New]
  14. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  16. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  17. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  18. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
1st June 2013, 04:26 PM
ritesh@ashu
Junior Member+

Default Re: Where is the exam centre for distance learning for MBA? I am from Kerala

Distance learning is a mode of delivering education and instruction, often on an individual basis, to students who are not physically present in a classroom. Distance learning provides access to learning when the source of information and the learners are separated by time and distance, or both.MBA stands for Master of business Adminstration.this attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines.
some colleges provide distance learning program for mba course:-symbiosis,ignou,nmims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?