26th June 2011, 05:42 PM
swati dahariya

How to get admission in PG MSc Nutrition course?

i m very tense abt my pg course admission plz guide in my admission .

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  3. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  4. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  6. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  7. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  8. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
  9. Guidance for doing Master's degree after finishing B.Sc Bio-Chemistry?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  11. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  12. Colleges offering M.Sc in Dietics and nutrition in South India?
  13. How can I get the forms of Lady Irwin for admission in MSc food and nutrition?
  14. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. Which M.Sc post graudation course is better between forensic science and food nutrition? -- [New]
  16. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  17. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  18. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
30th October 2011, 06:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in PG MSc Nutrition course?

hi,
you want to do pg in food and nutrition course. for admissions process u can apply in different universites likr
IIT-JAM
JNU
M.S VORADA
etc

good luck!
30th October 2011, 06:36 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you want to do pg in food and nutrition course. for admissions process u can apply in different universites likr
IIT-JAM
JNU
M.S VORADA
etc

good luck!
24th August 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Which book should i can prefer for the preparation for entrance of PG in nutritional and ditetics field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?