3rd October 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D? I have recently qualified JRF in UGC NET exam June

i recently qualify for jrf in ugc-net exam june 2012. m confused that any exam after net for final selection of jrf candidate. and how to claim my scholarship after admission in P.hd study

28th November 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D? I have recently qualified JRF in UGC NET exam June

how to access the ugc JRF fellowship? i have cleared the csir-ugc net exam which is held on 23-Des-2012?
12th March 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D? I have recently qualified JRF in UGC NET exam June

I have qualified Net Jrf 2013 in bengali and got opportunity to join as a JRF candidate under Vidyasagar university, west bengal without registering myself.If by chance I am unable to get admission and registration with in the schedule time i.e. july 2015( as pre ugc rule i.e. within two years of issuing of Jrf certificate), will my fellowship be cancelled?
12th March 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified Net Jrf 2013 in bengali and got opportunity to join as a JRF candidate under Vidyasagar university, west bengal without registering myself.If by chance I am unable to get admission and registration with in the schedule time i.e. july 2015( as pre ugc rule i.e. within two years of issuing of Jrf certificate), will my fellowship be cancelled?
22nd April 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I cleared UGC lectureship in December 2013. Since the application date for June 2014 NET exam has declared before the publishing of Dec 2013 result(also I was not sure if i will clear the dec 2013 exam), I did apply the same for June 2014(Not yet paid the challan). My query is, whether this(ie. applying net again even after qualified) will affect my result of Dec 2013? Should I have to rewrite the exam again? Please confirm.
29th April 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir , i have qualified UGC NET DEC-2013 session for asst.prof eligibility
i did my post graduation ( M.Tech ) in ECE branch.now i want to register for my ph.d. can you please provide me how to process further and how can i register and relevant information.
with regards
srinivas.
24th September 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

dear sir or madam I am devi Priya, recently joined phd electronics at andra university . I am already qualified ugc net jrf. so how to access online fellowship through ugc
14th August 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i am jyoti karvande i doing my MBA 2nd year in central university of karnataka, after the completion of my MBA i want to get the admission for phd so can you please provide me the information regarding how to get the admission for phd .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?