21st November 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get application form for AIEEE exam?

Please let me know that how i do get the application form for giving AIEEE exam

22nd November 2011, 01:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application form for AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AIEEE : All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

The notification of AIEEE Examination was already Published and it is availiable in the official AIEEE Website.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your 12th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects and Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology, Anyone of the Optional Subjects. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for AIEEE 2012 Examination.

If you are Interested in AIEEE Examination, then please fill the application form online soon before the last date.

You can Only Fill the application form Online Only, Because No Other mode of application should be Accepted by AIEEE.

The number of attempts shall be limited to 03 For all the candidates in consecutive years in AIEEE Examination.

Application can be submitted Online during 15/Nov/2011 to 31/Dec/2011.

And the Payment of Fee could be made by Demand Draft or Credit or through Debit Card.

Important Dates :

>> Last date for online submission: 31/Dec/2011

>> Date of Examination (off-line): 29/April/2012

>> Date of Examination (on-line): 07/May2012 To 26/May2012.

Apply Online : Click Here

For Complete Information : Click Here
22nd November 2011, 08:00 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get application form for AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Application Form for AIEEE

The All India Engineering Entrance Exam commonly known as AIEEE is conducted every year for admissions in the B.Tech course in some top level affiliated colleges of India..

The AIEEE 2012 is going to be conducted on 29th April,2012 in the offline mode and from 7th May to 26th May,2012 in the online mode..

the forms for the exam shall be out in December..

the last date for form submission is 31st December,2011

The forms shall be available at your nearest Syndicate Bank Branch or your nearest book depots..

You can also apply online..you just have to Click Here

The course for the exam is same as your 11th and 12th school syllabus of Physics,Chemistry and Maths..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
22nd November 2011, 09:03 AM
bunty00

hy,
You can get the application form either from syndicate bank or any book stores and fill it according to the instruction given.
29th November 2011, 06:50 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,AIEEE : All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

The notification of AIEEE Examination was already Published and it is availiable in the official AIEEE Website.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your 12th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects and Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology, Anyone of the Optional Subjects. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for AIEEE 2012 Examination.

If you are Interested in AIEEE Examination, then please fill the application form online soon before the last date.

You can Only Fill the application form Online Only, Because No Other mode of application should be Accepted by AIEEE.

The number of attempts shall be limited to 03 For all the candidates in consecutive years in AIEEE Examination.

Application can be submitted Online during 15/Nov/2011 to 31/Dec/2011.

And the Payment of Fee could be made by Demand Draft or Credit or through Debit Card.

Important Dates :
>> Last date for online submission: 31/Dec/2011
>> Date of Examination (off-line): 29/April/2012
>> Date of Examination (on-line): 07/May2012 To 26/May2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?