18th September 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get boiler license? I have 8 years of experience for electrical

sir i am 8 year experiens for electrical, so how do getting boiler license

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  2. Which subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  4. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  5. How to become a Pilot in America? Which books to refer for their entrance exam?
  6. Can I apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  8. Which course is suitable in designing for me after passing diploma in electrical engineering with 10 years of experience in high voltage AC?
  9. What is the best course to become a pilot after 12th
  10. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for NPTI course?
  12. Qualification, age limit and government exams for Brake Inspector job?
  13. Required Qualification to apply for the position of Break Inspector?
  14. Chances of getting admission in M.S. Computer Science with scholarship for B.E. Electrical graduate who scored 307 in GRE and 99 in TOEFL, having 6 years of work experience?
  15. What Exam I have to give to become a Pilot?
  16. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
  17. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
  18. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience? -- [New]
12th December 2017, 04:23 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: How to get boiler license? I have 8 years of experience for electrical

It is usually offered at multiple levels. Apprentices who have newly finished their training can take a certification or licensing exam for an entry-level license, then upgrade through ongoing experience or continuing education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?