12th December 2012, 10:19 PM
saikrishnajabu

What is the best course to become a pilot after 12th

what is the best course to become pilot after 12th sir?

28th February 2013, 11:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best course to become a pilot after 12th

hi,

If you are interested in Pilot job in defense

-Then you can give a NDA (National Defense Academy) after completion of 12th standard passed.

-The age limitation between 16.5 to 19 yrs.

-You should be unmarried.

-You should be physically and mentally strong.

-You should be free from any kind of disease.

-NDA (National Defense Academy) is conducting by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

-Thank You and all the best.
22nd June 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i just completed senior secondary school and what the course for offer at the university
22nd June 2013, 12:11 PM
rhiayrash

To become a pilot you must be diseases free ,you must have passed your 12th with PCM,your age must not be less then 18 years.Only thing you have to do is to join good flying club where they will give you the flight training for 200 hours and will take some written exam which you have to qualify.This course is 8 to 10 months and depends on you.You can finish it in 6 months also or in 2 years also.It cost nearly about 2000000 to 2200000.During course you will get you student pilot license,private pilot license and commercial pilot license.Then after you can apply for job in airlines.
30th November 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I am now in high school taking subject such as Math,Eng,Phy,Bio, Chem,Bus,Kis and I.R.E whishing to became a pilot can i make it , please help.
29th April 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am now in a high school offering these causes mathematics English science and social studies can I make it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?