31st August 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot?

i want to become pilot but i confuse which subject i take after 10 class scinence sh atlast i ask which subject is best

31st August 2011, 05:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot?

Maths and Physics are the main subjects which you need to select for this stream. If you are 16 years old then you must apply for the student pilot license. You will need to appear for a theory exam, clear the medical fitness round and also the pilot aptitude test. Then you need to complete the required 60 hours of flying experience and clear the written exam to get the Private pilot license. At this point you should have cleared your 12th standard too. After this you need to get the Commercial pilot license.
31st August 2011, 06:20 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Which subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot?

Air Force !!
Face the challenge and join the Indian warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to become pilot but i confuse which subject i take after 10 class scinence sh atlast i ask which subject is best
The only way to join Indian air Force after 12th is through NDA Exam and for which you have to Take science with Mathematics as a Compulsory Subject.

Brief about NDA Exam:

NDA i.e National Defense Academy which is conducted by upsc twice every year.

One is in April and another is in August. Through NDA you can Go for Army Or air force or Navy & Naval academy.

This year's NDA Exam which is going to be held on April, notification for this has been over. you can apply for NDA II now.

The eligibility to write NDA Exam is

Educational qualification :-

10+2 or Equivalent(Diploma) students are Eligible for this. Final year students in Diploma are also Eligible.

Age limits :-

Your age must be in between 16 and half age till 19 years in order to Make Eligible for Write the Exam.

Pattern and Syllabus can be Found out on Clicking this Official Weblnk of upscGov..
31st August 2011, 06:27 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Which subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot?

The only way to join Indian air Force after 12th is through NDA Exam and for which you have to Take science with Mathematics as a Compulsory Subject.

Brief about NDA Exam:

NDA i.e National Defense Academy which is conducted by upsc twice every year.

One is in April and another is in August. Through NDA you can Go for Army Or air force or Navy & Naval academy.

This year's NDA Exam which is going to be held on April, notification for this has been over. you can apply for NDA II now.

The eligibility to write NDA Exam is:-

10+2 or Equivalent(Diploma) students are Eligible for this. Final year students in Diploma are also Eligible.

Your age must be in between 16 and half age till 19 years in order to Make Eligible for Write the Exam.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 06:55 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Educational qualification :-
10+2 or Equivalent(Diploma) students are Eligible for this. Final year students in Diploma are also Eligible

Age limits :-

31st August 2011, 07:44 PM
jitendra11117

hi
you can go in avaitaion .it's great industry for pilot
31st August 2011, 09:27 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

To become a Pilot ( Commercial or of Indian Air Force) one must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level i.e Physics and Mathematics are mandatory subjects to be studied by the candidate to become a pilot. You can choose following subject combinations_

Physics + Mathematics + Chemistry

Physics + Mathematics + Biology

Physics + Mathematics + Computer Science

Physics + Mathematics + Information Practices (IP)

Physics + Mathematics + Sociology

Along with these combination you may choose one more academic subject and one compulsary language ( English or Hindi)
31st August 2011, 10:39 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
I am providing u a chart from where u can get some information relating to your question .

good luck.....
23rd March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

After 10th which site i have to take science,arts,or commerce
24th March 2012, 05:42 PM
aviator_03

Lightbulb Re: Which subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot?

Quote:
After 10th you must take science side for physics and maths to be the main subjects. If you take arts or commerce then you can give maths and physics exams separately through national open school after completion of 12th.
11th January 2013, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Where do i find the schools when i want 2 study pilot if i'm in South Africa?
4th March 2013, 03:32 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot

1.Physics + Mathematics + Computer Science
2.Physics + Mathematics + Sociology
3.Physics + Mathematics + Chemistry
4.Physics + Mathematics + Biology
5.Physics + Mathematics + Information Practices

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th April 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

what height do we require to be a pilot..??
18th May 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what about medical checkup
17th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses in india after the completion of 12class to become a pilot
18th August 2013, 08:35 PM
IshanMishra

Cool Re: Which subjects to choose after the completion of 10th to become a Pilot?

Quote:
Dude, I'm also in class 10
we have to take science with maths(PMC) to become a pilot after class 10.
25th September 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

If I m in pune Mahashatra then which junior collage I should take for becoming airline pilot and which is the best collage for airline pilot?
11th February 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i'll do an iti i want to become pilot our age is matter to pilot what can i do in twelth i choose an commerce
11th February 2014, 09:20 PM
Sowmya449

Maths and Physics are the main subjects.... If you are 16 years old then you must apply for the student pilot license. You will need to appear for a theory exam, clear the medical fitness round and also the pilot aptitude test. Then you need to complete the required 60 hours of flying experience and clear the written exam to get the Private pilot license. At this point you should have cleared your 12th standard too. After this you need to get the Commercial pilot license.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?