19th June 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Required Qualification to apply for the position of Break Inspector?

minimum qualification of breakinspector

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to apply for the position of Break Inspector?
  2. What is the qualification needed for break inspector or vehicle inspector
  3. How can I get break inspector post? What is the qualification required?
  4. Am I eligible for break inspector position after completing B.E in compute science
  5. What is the essential qualification required for break inspector post in Tamilnadu
  6. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I apply for break Inspector?
  8. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  9. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  11. Required Qualification for the position of Drug Inspector?
  12. When is the school inspector exam conducted? What is the qualification required to apply for the school inspector exam? -- [New]
  13. What is the percentage required in graduation in mechanical branch to apply for break inspector job?
  14. Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?
  15. Can I apply for Break Inspector Exam having not completed BE in Mechanical stream?
  16. How can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  18. How to apply for break inspector after completing DME(SW)?
19th June 2012, 06:12 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Required Qualification to apply for the position of Break Inspector?

Apart from graduation in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering Stream, a heavy driving license with 2 years experience is required.
2nd July 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to apply for the position of Break Inspector?

what is the educatuional qualification for break inspector
11th July 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications to become a brake inspector?
8th September 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

dear sir what is the qualification for apply brak inspector. I am completing mechanical engineering. Can I appear for the examinations .
25th June 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir idoing final year mechanical engineering & igot 2wheeler licence,i'm able to breakinspector exam.
11th July 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

plss tell abt the cutt off fr general categories students fr pre final year students..........................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?