25th March 2011, 01:12 AM
amruta khade

How to get CET entrance exam form of Maharashtra Medical College?

How to get CET entrance exam form of Maharashtra Medical College?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  2. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  3. Last date for the submission of application form for Maharashtra Medical Entrance Exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  5. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016?
  6. Lokmanya tilak medical college, Mumbai admissions via Mh-cet or some other entrance exam?
  7. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  8. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS? -- [New]
  9. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  11. Can I get any government medical college in Maharashtra after scoring 426 in MH CET
  12. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  13. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  14. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  15. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of sale of MHT CET medical entrance exam form?
  17. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  18. Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET?
3rd May 2011, 11:44 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get CET entrance exam form of Maharashtra Medical College?

MHCET Application forms will be available at Junior College/High School where you have studied for HSC(12th Std examination).The cost of MHT CET 2011 application form along with the Information Brochures of MHT CET 2011 and the Examination fee is Rs 700 for Open Category(OC) and Rs 500 for reserve category candidate.

But since the date of submission of applications was closed long back therefore, you could only try out in the next year.Here am attaching you the information brochure hence please go through it to get all information regarding MHCET.

For more information,please visit the following link:-Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Health_Sciences_Brochure_pdf.pdf(666.8 KB, 130 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?