28th December 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET?

Hello,
My daughter is born in Secunderabad and my birth place is in Tamil Nadu. But I did my entire schooling and college in Mumbai till I have joined the Defence Services. I am a Maratha by caste. Is my daughter eligible to appear in Maharashtra CET for Medical admission? She has done her schooling outside Maharashtra due to my service requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  2. NIOS student can write CET exam?
  3. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  4. Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10+2 in Tamil Nadu?
  7. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  8. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  11. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  12. Eligibility criteria for CET exam in Andhra Pradesh? How many years of schooling is required for CET exam?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in GADVASU-CET being a 12th NIOS PCB candidate?
  14. Whether my son can apply as local candidate in Karnataka CET 2016?
  15. Criteria for being local candidate for MH-CET exam?
  16. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  17. Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka?
4th January 2016, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET?

According to eligibility criteria of MHCET one has to pass SSC from a school situated in Maharashtra to appear for the entrance exam.

If you have not completed your required studies from a school in Maharashtra then you will not be eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?