11th January 2011, 09:51 PM
Subhrajyoti Pattanaik

Will my AIEEE form get rejected if committed a mistake in Demand Draft?

Sir,,i have made the demand draft in favour of Secretary,CBSE,New delhi.But i have written New delhi instead of Delhi will my form rejected??

12th January 2011, 12:43 AM
kengkora

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if committed a mistake in Demand Draft?

My Dear, Most probably your form will not be rejected becuase the amount will be credited in there account.
12th January 2011, 07:26 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if committed a mistake in Demand Draft?

Don't get afraid because you have committed a simple mistake and to the best of my knowledge there is no any chance of rejection of your form because amount will be submitted to AIEEE. there is no any effect of NEW DELHI. so prepare for your exam you will receive your admit card in time.
12th January 2011, 08:48 AM
rahul_kumar066

I think no your aieee form will not be rejected because amount is credited in their account if you have written true account no.
12th January 2011, 10:21 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
there is every chance that your application form will be rejected,there is still time left for the last date ,you can apply again through online by using an credit card or debit card,but i would also request you to contact the aieee office once,the contact number will be available at www.aieee.nic.in
all the best
12th January 2011, 11:04 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subhrajyoti Pattanaik View Post
Sir,,i have made the demand draft in favour of Secretary,CBSE,New delhi.But i have written New delhi instead of Delhi will my form rejected??
Hi,

Your form will not be rejected definitely. This is same Delhi or New Delhi.
12th January 2011, 11:53 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i think for this little mistake your for may not be rejected. till as you have done mistake you should contact with AIEEE office to know exact information.

here i am giving contact details of AIEEE office. contact with them through email or phone call to know your application form will be rejected or not. even if they consider it as mistake then they will tell you how to correct your mistake now.

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

best wishes.
12th January 2011, 12:21 PM
mishra245

No,this is not a big mistake for the form of AIEEE.
If you doubt for mistake then call to the officer of AIEEE.
12th January 2011, 01:36 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Don't worry at all this silly mistake won't be consider while enrolling your application form, provided demand draft is paybable at any Nationalised Bank in 'Delhi or New Delhi'.
12th January 2011, 02:26 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hi friend,
no for this type of mistake,form will not rejected but be assure about your application form through the official site,this is the best way.
ALL THE BEST.
12th January 2011, 05:01 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if committed a mistake in Demand Draft?

Dear friend,

There is no doubt your form will be rejected. They can little bit consider other mistakes but they will not accept financial matter. So in advance contact with them by mentioning your form No and Draft No.

All the best.
12th January 2011, 05:17 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

I think your form will not get rejected as it is not a big mistake , only a letter mistake was there so should create much problem as money will be deposited to them for sure...

and if still you feel not convinced then you can contact to direct authority that is

011-22246095, 22246087
12th January 2011, 06:04 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if committed a mistake in Demand Draft?

Quote:
Dear friend,
I think it is also correct and only for this reason your form will not be rejected..
12th January 2011, 06:42 PM
mukul0094
Banned

According to me your demand draft will not be rejected because it is a little mistake, the amount will be credited in aieee office account. So don't worry.
all the best.
12th January 2011, 07:28 PM
rihhu
Member+

hi dear i am really sorry to say that yes your form will be rejected
but never loose hope you contact them and tell them about it they will definately tell you the solution

you may contact here

011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

all the best
my best wishes are with you
12th January 2011, 08:38 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Msot probably your form will not be rejected.So donot take tension.Do contact some one from the AIEEE office to clarify it.
12th January 2011, 10:09 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend.

your application form is not rejected.contact the IIT zonal office.and they give the suggest about this problem.
all the best.........
12th January 2011, 10:17 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if committed a mistake in Demand Draft?

Well friend,

Always all prospectus writes important Details in BOLD, so that any guy/girl doesn't commit any mistakes.But still some are doing why !! because of carelessness.

Don't worry by the way New Delhi is same as Delhi only.
It will be treated as Delhi only no issue at all,

But if you have made D.D and if you want to change it to Delhi then go to Respective Bank, request them to change it.

They will change with respect to some amount you have to pay to them, I think it would be 28 rupees.

if you get your query clear after these steps then no need to contact concerned authority.

But after refering the information boucher it has been found that you can write Delhi or New Delhi, No issue in this.

But if some doubts still persists then Contact the higher authority.
Their phone numbers are 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087

Good Luck
12th January 2011, 11:29 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its not a big mistake for which your form will reject.
but you contact to the concern department.
good luck......
13th January 2011, 08:31 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

AIEEE form get rejected if committed a mistake in Demand Draft
There is no doubt your form will be rejected. They can little bit consider other mistakes but they will not accept financial matter. So in advance contact with them by mentioning your form No and Draft No.

good luck
13th January 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Will my AIEEE form get rejected coz i hve not pasted d photo as demanded.. its a colored photo and my name is also not printed in it..?
15th January 2011, 03:21 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Yes, definitely your form is liable to be rejected ... please contact cbse office about this at earliest.
23rd January 2011, 04:55 PM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Friend,
I dont think that your application from will be rejected for such minor mistake. The DD will be accepted by the bank if any case not accepted the AIEEE authority will send back the form to you. Then change your DD with the Correct DD and send it back again in time. But i don't think this situation will arise. Your form will not be rejected.
For confirmation you can contact AIEEE concerned authority.
Good Luck.
25th January 2011, 08:19 PM
prtk.co

No problem because it is mentioned in information broucher wheather you write delhi or new delhi.
27th January 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SUBMITED MY FORM WITH ONLY ONE CENTER OUT OF 4 WILL IT BE REJECTED
15th March 2011, 10:55 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

In the prospectus it was clearly mentioned New Delhi, but still you have written Delhi, which is very careless.

Now, I dont think that just because of this mistake, your form will get rejected.

I am sure your form will be accepted, and if there are any chances, they would atmost ask you make a new demand draft. If that happens, then make sure, you enter the correct details this time around.

Best would be if you check the status of form online, on the AIEEE website.
28th July 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

will dd be cancelled if we commit a mistake in the favour of ?
5th December 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir on online submition i submit wrong dd number what i have to do
17th December 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir ,getting confused with option 'bank draft no.'I entered bank branch no. instead of DD no. the other details are perfectly correct. will my form be rejected ?
9th February 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

will my aieee form get rejected if i forget to write name and addres on demand draft
17th February 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i have written serial no instead of dd no. I want to will my form reject
my form no. is 20362224 and dd no. is 097069
26th November 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i have given new delhi instead of delhi
will my form get rejected??
26th November 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

what happens if we make mistake in favour of in dd
27th November 2012, 03:29 AM
Rush1234567

Dear friend,

as i read that you just wrote Delhi in the place of New delhi,its not a very big issue.
so don't worry,whenever the mistake is serious often then only sometimes form can reject.
but in the case of your it will not happen.
so don't worry.
14th December 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

My demand draft is folded.will it be rejected?
14th December 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Will my application form will be rejection if my demand draft is folded?
20th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have not mention my application no. and name on demand draft wil my form rejected?
26th August 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i made a demand draft in favour of btkit almora uttarakhand but in demand draft the bank offical made a mistake and write bikit almora in draft is my draft get cancel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?