15th November 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? What is the future and which college is better?

I want to do m.pharmacy(Pharmaceutics).What is the future and in Which college is better To Do with pgecet rank 4337.Please Suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?
  2. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  3. What is the future of KJ Medical College student if the college is stripped from MCI?
  4. Which type of college can I get with 67378 rank in WBJEE? Is there a good future in simple college?
  5. How to do M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? What is the future and which college is better?
  6. which are the subjects included in IT? Does IT has good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  8. What are the various courses available after B.E EEE for M.E? Which has a good future? Which is the best college for the course?
  9. Will there be an effect on my job due to the unpopularity of my Engineering College?
  10. Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?
  11. Which opening engineering colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC?
  12. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  13. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  14. Can I do Doctorate in nursing directly after B.Sc?
  15. Is it possible to change college in DU after 1st year and obtaining the 'college leaving certificate'? -- [New]
  16. Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?
  17. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  18. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?