4th December 2009, 11:03 AM
Verina Phukan

Please provide me the required imformation regarding AIEEE, BANK DRAFT codes etc

Please proide me the detail guidelines, regarding Bank codes and also how to make Demand Draft for concern bank, with respect to AIEEE exam for Guwahati & Jorhat AIEEE centres.

13th December 2009, 11:47 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Please provide me the required imformation regarding AIEEE, BANK DRAFT codes etc

Deatils for making dd are given in AIEEE prospectus.
14th December 2009, 11:40 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Please provide me the required imformation regarding AIEEE, BANK DRAFT codes etc

you can get all these information either from the information booklet or if you have lost it you can get all these information from website.....www.aieee.nic.in

best of luck
14th December 2009, 10:18 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

please go through the information booklet or visit the brochure at its official website:www.aieee.nic.in.
15th December 2009, 12:22 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

the bank draft code is available at the bottom of the demand draft
31st December 2009, 01:30 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

Hi, there is not seperate DD for the AIEEE exam for the zonal, so you have to make DD in the favour of "the secratory CBSE" payalable at new delhi, DD code is available in the left side down in the DD, you can write it on the form opf AIEEE.
15th January 2010, 05:42 PM
himansh

hey all you have written is given in the brochure...you can see it from there....all the best
3rd February 2010, 09:44 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Application Form can also be obtained by post from the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi - 110092 or personally from Regional Offices of CBSE and Designated Branches of Syndicate Bank/other Banks/Designated Institutions.

Candidates appearing for both BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning together should send their application form along with additional fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/ New Delhi.

The online submission of particular may be made at website www.aieee.nic.in.
15th February 2010, 10:44 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

actually for this year last date of application form is over,so for the aieee 2011,notice will come in nov 2010.
19th February 2010, 10:25 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you read the application form clearly then you see, all the information regarding bank draft codes are availiable there, so please read it carefully.
20th February 2010, 01:48 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
you can see all the details about the aieee examination on the websites
http://www.aieee.nic.in/
here you can know every thing that you try to know,
but for your information i would like to inform you that last date is over.
ok
best of luck.
20th February 2010, 11:56 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

hey friend the dates are over but yet the exam details are entirely given on their website from where you can check...www.aieee.nic.in or the details are also given on the information on the information booklet of aieee, you can also check out there,, hope you & all other aspirants will be benifited by this.. good luck for the exams.. bye take care..
6th September 2010, 06:48 PM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Please provide me the required imformation regarding AIEEE, BANK DRAFT codes etc

dear friend,

you can get detailed information about the bank code, the payee of demand draft etc in the information brochure of AIEEE.

just you have to go through it very minutely.also there is no need to send demand draft separately to Guahati or jorahat AIEEE unit.

you have to send demand draft only at one place i.e. you have to send demand draft in favour of "the secretary CBSE" payalable at new Delhi.

good luck.
25th December 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

how much payment for demand draft
8th January 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

whom to send the demand draft ?in what address it has to be send?
10th January 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Demand draft in whose favour for aieee
12th January 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

please tell me where the dd code is written on dd of sbi dd
10th December 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

the draft should be of which amount???????????
11th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

In which bank shud i supply for a demand draft
14th December 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

demand draft for st candidates in aieee
4th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

how much cost should bank draft need for??can you please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?