7th June 2011, 11:52 AM
dhirendra rai

How may I get a domicile of Maharashtra as I am residing here since last 15 years? Although I was born in UP

i am residing in maharashtra from 15 years but i am born in utter pradesh in my leveing certificate it is mention how i got domicile in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  2. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  3. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  6. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  7. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  8. How to get domicile certificate for my son in Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  10. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?
  13. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  14. Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get domicile of Maharashtra if father is born in Surat, Gujarat? -- [New]
  17. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  18. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
1st March 2012, 03:05 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How may I get a domicile of Maharashtra as I am residing here since last 15 years? Although I was born in UP

To get the domicile of Maharashtra you have to apply in the tehsil of your district.After verification from tehsil, you will get domicile certificate
21st March 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a domicile of Maharashtra as I am residing here since last 15 years? Although I was born in UP

Born in Gujarat and study in Mumbai, Maharashta. Pls advice where i have apply for domiclie certificate and also confirm whether it is necessory to obtine domicle for giving exam CET in Mumbai.
21st December 2020, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get domicile of Maharashtra as I born in bihar but after two year I went to Maharashtra and I complete my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra board also my father living in Maharashtra since last 20 year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?