26th August 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to appear for IPS and IAS exam after doing BCA science?

I am shadab 23 year old i am final year bca(science) student wat should i do to appear for ips & ias exam

26th August 2011, 07:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to appear for IPS and IAS exam after doing BCA science?

Since you are a graduate and your age is less than 30 years you are eligible to apply for civil service exam. You need to first all understand the selection procedure. There will be two rounds of written test. The first being an aptitude oriented test and the other related to anyone of the subjects you select from the list provided in the site. After clearing these tests you need clear the interview and the physical fitness round. For the written exam you must first note all the areas that will be covered in the test and make sure you prepare for all them.
26th August 2011, 11:15 AM
Sehwag6

Default Re: What should I do to appear for IPS and IAS exam after doing BCA science?

Ya you are eligible. Age limit is 21 to 30years. Then apply union public service commission exams in every year. It contains prelims,mains and interview. Generally 4attempts are allowed. You choose any one and then prepare well. All the best
26th August 2011, 11:18 AM
Mannu2525

Dear Shadab,

Yes, you are eligible for Civil services exam after doing BCA.

Eligibilty :
> Graduation degree in any major.
> Age limit : 18-28 years

To appear ifor IPS or IAS, you must have to give civil services exam which is conducted every year in month march.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~~~~~~~
Manvendra
~~~~~~~
26th August 2011, 11:19 AM
Mannu2525

Dear Shadab,

Yes, you are eligible for Civil services exam after doing BCA.

Eligibilty :
> Graduation degree in any major.
> Age limit : 18-28 years

To appear for IPS or IAS, you must have to give civil services exam which is conducted every year in month march.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~~~~~~~
Manvendra
~~~~~~~
26th August 2011, 02:07 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Sometimes BCA is not considered as Graduate degree,first you have to confirm you college provide that or not, if yes then you are eligible for IPS and IAS , name of the exam is CSE comes under UPSC.
1st October 2011, 06:43 PM
raju bhai

offcourse friends you arte eligible for IPS and IAS exam.
minimum eligibility for IAS ips EXAM IS-

candidates must Graduates from any reconised institutes with any stream.
your age should be 21-30 years.

thanks
14th April 2012, 03:19 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

your age is less than 30 years you are eligible to apply for civil service exam. You need to first all understand the selection procedure. There will be two rounds of written test. The first being an aptitude oriented test and the other related to anyone of the subjects you select from the list provided in the site. After clearing these tests you need clear the interview and the physical fitness round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?