31st May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?

We are willing to join our children in Sri Sathya Sai baba trust school Which is in Puttaparti Anatapur. How to get admission for elementary school education in that? Please provide me the detailed steps which we need to follow up to get the admission?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
1st June 2015, 04:41 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?

Admission process is quite simple. Your son needed to give an entrance exam to get admission in school. For entrance exam you need to fill a application form. You can get application form from their official website :-http://alikeonline.org/admissions/

Fill that form properly and submit your exam fee in the form of bank chalan.
After that entrance exam will be conducted and if he qualifies that exam then he will easily get admission there.
You can get more details on their official website whose link is given above.
31st August 2020, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?

Can 8th standard students get a chance to write entrance test in this trust school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?