28th June 2012, 03:56 PM
rajveer kaur badwal

How to get B.A first year correspondence admission under PU Chd? Last date of admission and total procedure and fee?

hello sir ..........
sir i want to get ba first year corresspondence admission under pu chd.plz sir tell me which is the first and last date of getting admission and total process and total fee of this course.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir tell me earlier.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  2. How to take admission in PU Ch.D? What is the procedure to take admission?
  3. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  4. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  5. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  6. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  10. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  11. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  12. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  13. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  16. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  17. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  18. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
2nd July 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get B.A first year correspondence admission under PU Chd? Last date of admission and total procedure and fee?

Wh
at is the date of ba admition in pu under corusponing
21st July 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get B.A first year correspondence admission under PU Chd? Last date of admission and total procedure and fee?

sir, tell me the date of corresspondence admission of b.a 1st year of punjab university, chandigarh.
28th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me the starting date of admission for b.a 1st year...and total charges.of admission of PU,CHD
28th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wanted to know the date of admission in PU, CHD for b.a 1st year in correspondence.. plzzz reply
7th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me the starting date of admission for b.a 1st year...and total charges.of admission.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-b-first-year-correspondence-admission-under-pu-chd-last-date-admission-total-procedure-fee-848642.html#ixzz22rcCKsAU
13th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure to get admission in B.A.2nd year under pu chd?last date of admission?
17th August 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me the starting date of admission for Ba part 1 in correspondence course at Punjab University/
28th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I WANTED TO KNOW THE FEES CORRESPONDENCE BA PART-1
30th August 2012, 12:16 PM
amika saini

Dear Sir
I want to take admissions in B.A first year correspondence.Kindly tell me the last date of admissions and the fee.Kindly tell me one thing more that is it semister wise or not,and i want to confirm that for the admissions i have to go to chd or patiala for admission.Pls tell is there option to fill the admission form online then i can do it immediately.

Thanking you
amika saini
6th September 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.........

plz sir tel me last date of admission....................and fees......................tell me i can attend correspondence classes..........
give me information immediately.

Thanks
Rohit kumar.
8th September 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date of submit BA 2 YEARS private form for PU chandigarh.
9th September 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir.........

plz sir tel me last date of admission....................and fees......................tell me i can attend correspondence classes..........
give me information immediately.

Thanks
Rohit kumar.
Hi Rohit

U will admission in BA Correspondence, in Oct First Week Admission start
11th September 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me total fees for b.a. 1st correspondence? also tell me last date of admission.
1st October 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

tell about ba correspondence from pu chandigarh indetail
2nd October 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the lste date of ba first year addmision
15th October 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me how many % in 2 then take addmision in B.A 1st year
16th October 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admissions in B.A first year correspondence.Kindly tell me the last date of admissions and the fee.Kindly tell me one thing more that is it semister wise or not,and i want to confirm that for the admissions i have to go to chd or patiala for admission.Pls tell is there option to fill the admission form online then i can do it immediately.......9646384660

Karamjit Singh
15th November 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in BA first year. can You please tell me something about this.
Gurjeet singh
15th November 2012, 02:15 PM
gurjeetsingh0

I want to know the same question, please tell me the whole process.
29th November 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

cn we do b.a 1st year by correspondnce nw onwards????
16th January 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me last date of admission and procedure and fee
Can do b.a.1st year by correspondnce but I was passed1st by k.u.k.?
2nd June 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir we are fail in one subject & clear this subject in october 2013 can i get B.A. 1st year admission on this basis.tell me immediately.
11th June 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of b.a correspondce form under gndu amritsar
8th June 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me what is the last date of filling and submission of ba correspondence form from chandigarh??
7th July 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir Please tell me the Procedure to take admission in BA (Correspondence) 1st year in Chandigarh..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?