24th November 2010, 11:54 AM
upasana sandilya

Date of sale of NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance exam? Procedure to get a seat in KIMS Orissa through entrance test for north-east students? When will the be available?

when will the forms for NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance test 2011 be available and how will we collect it??what is the procedure to get a seat in KIMS ORISSA through entrance by the students of Northeast and wanna know when will its forms be available too.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  2. Details of M.Phil entrance for distributions? Date of entrance exam in North Orissa University?
  3. Which is the entrance test for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in Orissa? Details of the entrance test?
  4. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for veterinary science? Suggested colleges in north east area?
  6. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  7. How to apply online for NEIGRIHMS Entrance exam? How may I get full details for the same?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for the PG entrance exam of NEIGRIHMS? I have got only 57% aggregate in my MBBS degree and currently I am working in South Garo Hills of Meghalaya
  9. Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries with scholarship?
  10. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  11. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  12. Last date for entrance test of MBBS? What is the procedure and fee structure
  13. List of scholarships for North-East students? Does North-East is considered as a special education zone? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for all India PG medical entrance test? I'm a resident of Orissa and studied 12th from Orissa
  15. Entrance test for admission in MBBS in the colleges of Tamilnadu for other state students?
  16. How to get the forms of Orissa Medical Entrance Exam?
  17. Can Kerala students appear for MBBS BDS entrance exam of COMEDK PGET? Date of sale of application form?
  18. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of sale of NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance exam? Procedure to get a seat in KIMS Orissa through entrance test for north-east students? When will the be available?

Hi friend,

NEIGRIHMS EXAM

Dates(estimated):

Sale: second sunday of MAY to second sunday of APRIL
Receipt: One week after last date of Sale
Exam : Last Sunday of July

Forms Collection:

By Hand:
Prospectus-cum-application form can be obtained personally from NEIGRIHMS Counter by the payment of Rs.600/- in DD/banker form .
By Post: Enclosed DD of 650/- should be sent to Examination Cell, NEIGRIHMS, Director's Block, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018

Relevent Website: www.neigrihms.nic.in/

KIMS ORISSA

Only way to get admission in KIMS is entrance exam known as KITEEE whose applying method is only ONLINE. One more thing to know is , it charges NO FEE for exam. So candidate should only send his/her application form only by post.

Dates:
Online registeration is open in the month of February.
Application form must be reached before the first week of March.

Form Collection:
The print out of online registration form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person / by post (Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier) to "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India"
This form should be dispatched with two passport size photos and 10 class marksheet certificate's photocopies.

Relevent Website: http://www.kiitee.ac.in
15th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance exam? Procedure to get a seat in KIMS Orissa through entrance test for north-east students? When will the be available?

last year question paper of neigrihms mbbs exm and syllabus for this exm 2011
17th July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

someone hasnt appeared the entrance of kims?can he take admission in the management quota?
3rd December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get addmission form for neighrms in arunachal pradesh?
17th March 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Arrange to make available the previous years question papers for NEIGRIHS MBBS Entrance Exam.
24th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam how can I get last few years question papers for neigrimhs mbbs entrance examination?
2nd June 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can I get NEIGRIHMS MBBS syllabus of 2012
7th June 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

how can i get neigrihms syllabus
7th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

how can i get neigrihms entrance exam syllabus 2012
10th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i get neigrihms 2012 entrance exam syllabus ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?