12th February 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How to know the center of my Orissa Entrance Exam?

how can i know the centre of orissa entrance examination..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the forms of Orissa Medical Entrance Exam?
  2. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
  3. How to appear in Orissa JEE for MBBS course?
  4. What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?
  5. Details of M.Phil entrance for distributions? Date of entrance exam in North Orissa University?
  6. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  7. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  8. When will the result of Orissa engineering entrance exam be declared?
  9. Names of the entrance exams which I can answer for BSc Nursing in Orissa Government College
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  11. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  12. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  13. When would the application forms for NATA exam be available in the market? How may I get this form in Odissa? Is there exam center in Odissa for the same? Am I eligible for the same? I have scored 45 marks in math in 12th
  14. Am I eligible for all India PG medical entrance test? I'm a resident of Orissa and studied 12th from Orissa
  15. List of colleges which offer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam for ITI holder in Orissa? -- [New]
  16. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  17. When will the entrance exam star for mass communication colleges in Orissa?
  18. Date of entrance exam of Orissa Administrative Service? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know the center of my Orissa Entrance Exam?

how to know my ojee exam center
28th April 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know the center of my Orissa Entrance Exam?

sir,In duplicate admit card of odissa JEE 2012,there is no center code or center name so plz help me how could i get my examination centre?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?