18th September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after completing E&TC engineering

Sir, i am completing diploma in E & TC Engineering give me a good job apportunity!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  2. What should I do after completing engineering? Percentage required to get a good job?
  3. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job?
  4. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  5. How to get a good job after completing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation branch
  6. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  7. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a good job after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering? I have secured 82.6% in engineering
  10. What to do for best job with good salary after Civil engineering?
  11. What qualification is good for me to get a job of 20 to 30 thousand?
  12. How to get a job after completing engineering course in 5 years?
  13. What to do after engineering in ECE, MBA or M.Tech?
  14. How to do engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? What other courses can I do? -- [New]
  15. How to get a good job after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  17. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
10th December 2012, 04:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after completing E&TC engineering

E & TC students can find a lot of career opportunities in banks, PSU, and other government departments. You can take up the role of Junior Engineer in railways. Clerical job position in banks helps you to earn around Rs. 10,000/- at entry level itself. Qualifying NDA exam will help you to mark your entry in navy or army. You can also apply for clerical jobs and data entry roles offered by state PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?