20th September 2012, 06:25 PM
singh012

Am I eligible for a job of food inspector? I have completed B.Pharm from GBTU

Hello sir/mam

I am Tanuja Singh from Ghaziabad.and I have just completed my B.PHARM from GBTU(Gautam Budh Technical University).I want to know that may I eligible for the job of food inspector or not? please reply soon as soon possible.

30th July 2015, 04:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job of food inspector? I have completed B.Pharm from GBTU

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the post of food inspector after completing B.Pharm .

One who wishes to be a food inspector has to appear for the food inspector exam conducted by the UPSC . Union Public Service Commission conducts All India Food Inspector Exam every year in the month of July for the recruitment of food inspectors in various departments of India .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the food inspector post are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

- The candidate must be a graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/dairy technology from a recognized university.

-The candidate who have completed their graduation in Medical discipline are also eligible to apply for this post.

- The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be in between 21 years to 27 years .

The selection process involves of

* written test,and

* Interview

A food inspector gets salary around Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000 per month .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?