13th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job?

i want to get govt bank job ,what can i do ?...please tell me what can i do

Related Questions:
  1. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  2. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  3. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  4. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  8. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  9. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  10. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  12. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  15. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  16. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  17. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  18. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
15th June 2012, 07:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get govt bank job ,what can i do ?...please tell me what can i do
In order to get jobs in most of the government organizations, one needs to go through selection procedure which usually comprise of Written Examination and Interview. Since there are jobs in every Department, depending upon the academic qualification and expertise, candidate has to write a particular examination. In order to get jobs under Central Government, one can write examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission and Staff Selection Commission and in order to get job under the state government, candidate may opt for examinations conducted by Public Service Commission of the respective states.
Candidates willing to get job in the Railways need to write examinations conducted by Railway Recruitment Board of the respective states and in order to get jobs in the government sector banks, one can either write Common Written Examination conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. However, Banks which do not participates in the Common Written Examination conducts the examination on their own.
Since you have not mentioned anything about your qualification, age limit etc. Its difficult to suggest a specific examination. So, you must check out the examinations conducted by different regulatory bodies mentioned above and depending upon your qualification, you will be eligible to write certain examinations.
29th July 2013, 10:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job?

First of all, you must acquire adequate qualification to find a job in nationalized banks. Clerk and P.O are the common job profiles in banks. Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks can join as bank P.O. Age of the applicant must be between 21 and 30 years. Graduates below 28 years can apply for bank clerk. If you satisfy the required qualification, you can apply for the selection test through the website of IBPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?