12th August 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing MBA?

i am rupali anand i have complete mba and doing job punjab national bank as a business facileter plz guides how gat the goverment job
my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. After completing my MBA from IIPM can I get a government job?
  2. How to get a government job after completing MBA?
  3. How to get a government job after completing MBA
  4. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  5. How to get a government job after completing MBA in finance?
  6. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  7. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  8. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
  9. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any chance to get a job in government bank after completing MBA finance?
  11. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  12. How to get government jobs after completing MBA in HR from recognized university
  13. What kind of government job can I get after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and then MBA in HR?
  14. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  16. Government job opportunities after completing MBA with finance in North Gujarat Region?
  17. Any job opportunity in government sector after completing MBA in finance?
  18. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses?
28th September 2011, 02:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing MBA?

You have high job opportunities since you have completed your MBA. You can try for many jobs at the private MNCs or else in the government sector also. You can also go in for the bank jobs through attending the written examinations. There are several government companies who call in for the position of Management Trainees or various other positions. You can apply for those jobs. Apart from these you can also opt for Civil Service, Railways exams, Telecom etc for more job opportunities.
15th June 2013, 10:22 AM
Paliyal79

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing MBA?

Hi
There are so many options for you to get a good job in a private as well as government sector after completing your MBA.
You can get the good job in MNC's at a good salary.
For the job in bank,you have to qualify the different exams coducted by different bank firms.
You can also apply for civil sevices exams conducted by UPSC. And also can apply for Railway and telecom jobs.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?