19th October 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?

Greetings friends
I am currently working as Technical officer in a Government Department.I have completed my B.Tech(Mech). I have around 10 years experience in Financial planning and General Administration.I want to change my career and hence I am planning to do MBA in USA. I am preparing for GMAT & TOEFL and would take the same in this year end.My question is that would company prefer me for employment after graduation since I have put all my years in a Government organisation.My ultimate aim is for a better job.I am thankful for all those who would share/advise their views.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  2. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  4. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  5. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  6. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  7. What should I do to improve my career being a candidate having completed BBM and working as Junior Executive?
  8. How to get admission in London Business School?
  9. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  10. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  11. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  12. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  13. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  14. Is Indian PGDM considered as MBA in USA?
  15. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  16. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  17. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  18. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience?
14th August 2016, 05:00 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?

No matter in which organization you have offered your services. if you have year of experience from any of the organization then you can easily switch your job from one organization to another whether it be a government organization or private organization.

Since, you have 10 years of experience it means you are a preferred candidate for any organization related to your field.

Even doing MBA from USA is a good choice related to your domain. Make one thing assure that you must secure more than 100 in TOEFL as well as GRE (if applying for).

Otherwise you are going great !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?