23rd March 2017, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get government job after diploma in electronics and communication?

How to get government job after diploma in electronics and communication? Can someone please guide me with the details which I need to follow next? It will be really helpful if you can guide me and get a government job soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to get government job after diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  5. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  6. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  11. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  12. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  13. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  14. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  15. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  18. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
31st March 2017, 10:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after diploma in electronics and communication?

Being a diploma in Electronics and Communication you are following government job options with you ( on the basis of your educational qualification ) :-

* You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary School Level ) examination. For the same your age need to lie within 18 years to 27 years. For details and updates about the same examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

* You are also eligible for becoming junior engineer in Indian Railways by qualifying RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination. For the same examination your age need to lie within 18 years to 32 years. For details and updates about the same examination you can refer to the link www.rrb.gov.in.

* You are also eligible for becoming junior engineer in various government departments by qualifying SSC JE ( Staff Selection Commission ) examination. For the same examination your age need to lie within 18 years to 27 year ( 32 years for some departments ). For details and updates about the same examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

Apart from these options you can have some other opportunities based on the vacancies in different fields for which details can be obtained by going through newspapers like employment news, rozgaar samachar, etc. .
15th May 2021, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get government job after diploma in electronics and communication?

Does bsnl je also suitable for ece diploma students?
19th May 2021, 01:22 PM
rabia000

I think, you should go for engineering after diploma. So you can get good govt job at 17th scale as an SDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?