4th September 2010, 06:49 PM
chandel

Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?

i want to know about jobs in any government sector for electronics& communication engineer,ok pls..... tell me hurry

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  2. Vacancies in government sector for Electronics and Communication Engineer? -- [New]
  3. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  4. Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?
  5. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which post get I get after mechanical diploma students
  7. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  8. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  9. In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?
  10. What should I do after diploma in mechanical?
  11. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  12. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
  13. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  14. List of government sector jobs after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  16. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?
  17. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  18. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
2nd July 2011, 01:18 AM
kengkora

Default Re: Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?

Drdo, mtnl, bsnl, railways, aai
2nd July 2011, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........
Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer are-
BHEL
BEL
BSNL
MTNL
go for it..........best of luck..
2nd July 2011, 01:53 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

there are very nice jobs for electronics and communication branch.

the best government jobs are given by bharat sanchar nigam limited ( BSNL )

BSNL really offers good jobs under government sector. as ECE is not core branch , so the jobs under government quota are less in proportion as compare with the other core branches
2nd July 2011, 01:55 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

BSNL really offers good jobs under government sector. as ECE is not core branch , so the jobs under government quota are less in proportion as compare with the other core branches
2nd July 2011, 07:49 PM
amisha rath

hey friend...its a best branch with ultimate scope in india as well as in foreign
the ec engineer can have various options 1.in communication field like JTO(junior telecom officer)
in BSNL,MTNL
2.as scientist in ISRO,DRDO,HAL,NAL this are the pride institution on india.
3.IES exam allows your entry in civil services.
4.in Railway department
5.in navy as it require technical stream people.
best luck and keep searching employment news paper regularly
2nd July 2011, 09:12 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Hello,

If you write the TNPSC exams and score good marks you can work in the communication side as a BSNL office even you can working in the any government sectors as a ECE.

Even the ECE is needed for the banking sectors also for that you need to write the TNPSC exam.
3rd July 2011, 09:44 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

there are lots of other opportunity for government jobs
  • BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
  • ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
  • DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  • ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  • AAI(Airport authority of India)
  • SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  • RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  • UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )

AND many more for electronics and communication engineers ....
3rd July 2011, 09:51 AM
mundhra
Member+

BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )....
3rd July 2011, 01:07 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ......

As you know that the world is fast toward the electronics age . And so the need for the electronics and related engineers are increasing day by day .

So there are a lots of opportunities for the electronics and communication engineers in various private as well as the government companies .

Some of the government companies like ::
BSNL
SAIL
DRDO
ISRO
BEL
NTPC

are primes companies where the electronics and communication engineering students gets recruited ..

So best of luck
3rd July 2011, 02:42 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Here are some of the Government jobs for Electronic and Communication Engineering course:

BSNL JTO
ISRO
ECIL
RRB
UPSC
AAI
SAIL
3rd July 2011, 02:46 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandel View Post
i want to know about jobs in any government sector for electronics& communication engineer,ok pls..... tell me hurry
Yes there are many sectors in government where they require electrical and communication engineer
1. BSNL.
2.MTNL
3.ISRO
4.BEPL
5.RAILWAY SIGNAL DEPARMENT
6.DRDO
and many more you have to quickly go for it .
3rd July 2011, 06:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

The student those who are pursuing B.E. in ECE (final year students) or completed B.E. in ECE they can apply in the following departments for the government jobs.

1. DRDO
2. ISRO
3. BSNL
4. BEL
5. Steel authority of India
6. Airport authority of India
7. Railways
8. BARC
9. IES
10. Defense services.
11. BHEL

All the best.
3rd July 2011, 11:25 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Yes there are many job for you in Govt sector such as :-

MTNL
BSNL
BHEL
DRDO etc.

Please keep a track on the vacancy and apply accordingly.

Regards,

Ramjash
4th July 2011, 09:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of job opportunities for ECE students in the government sector. Most of the ECE students will apply for these jobs. So the competition is immense. The best offers are given by organizations like the ISRO, Brahmos, DRDO, HAL etc. Job vacancies are also available in BHEL, Indian Air Force, Navy and BSNL. You will get all the required details from their respective websites.
9th July 2011, 02:22 PM
Ramashray

Quote:
i have completed my B-Tech in electronic&telecommunication in 2011, i have got 58.65% in engineering,
17th July 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what kind of work are available in this field
21st July 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

sir, in metro rail sector any job for ECE?
21st July 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about jobs in govt sector for fresher in electronic and communication pl tell me
12th August 2011, 07:22 PM
DN358
Banned

BSNL really offers good jobs under government sector. as ECE is not core branch , so the jobs under government quota are less in proportion as compare with the other core branches....
12th August 2011, 07:23 PM
DN358
Banned

BSNL really offers good jobs under government sector. as ECE is not core branch , so the jobs under government quota are less in proportion as compare with the other core branches....
23rd August 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed btech ece with 65% and what are the jobs in rrb please tel me urgent
22nd October 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

After be in ec branch how i will get job in bsnl. How much payment for junior operator in bsnl.
23rd October 2011, 04:26 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Your selection of govt. sector after completing graduation from ece department is very wise.

Here are the list of govt. sector jobs :

1.ISRO

2.BHEL

3.NTPC

4.ECIL

5.SAIL

6.DRDO

7.IOCL

8.BSNL JTO

9.INDIAN RAILWAY

10.BEL ETC

ALL THE BEST........
20th November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What would be the general criteria for aggregate scored in engineering graduation for all these government sectors???? :)
20th November 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What would be the general criteria for aggregate scored in engineering graduation for all these government sectors???? :)
20th November 2011, 01:58 PM
Humble boy

What about the general criteria of aggregate scored in engineering graduation for all these government sectors and do these all have seperate entrance exams for each of them????
28th January 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I had B.E & M.Tech in Electronics with 56% is there any jobs.My mob no:9964128490
28th January 2012, 02:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your engineering in Electronics then you go for Jobs like:-

4th March 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs we can get in railways for the ECE studnts??
8th March 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
there are lots of other opportunity for government jobs
  • BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
  • ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
  • DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  • ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  • AAI(Airport authority of India)
  • SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  • RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  • UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )

AND many more for electronics and communication engineers ....
i want datefor applying please
11th March 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

do we have to give any test to get govt jobs?pls tell me the procedure about this ??????????????
10th July 2014, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amisha rath View Post
hey friend...its a best branch with ultimate scope in india as well as in foreign
the ec engineer can have various options 1.in communication field like JTO(junior telecom officer)
in BSNL,MTNL
2.as scientist in ISRO,DRDO,HAL,NAL this are the pride institution on india.
3.IES exam allows your entry in civil services.
4.in Railway department
5.in navy as it require technical stream people.
best luck and keep searching employment news paper regularly
Thank u vermy much it helped me more..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?