7th March 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job of lecturer for D.Pharmacy in any government polytechnic in Punjab?

hoe can i get job of lecturer for d.pharmacy in any government polytechnic college in punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  7. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  8. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  9. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  11. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  12. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  14. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  15. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
17th July 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job of lecturer for D.Pharmacy in any government polytechnic in Punjab?

what is the procedure for getting job in govt college of pharmacy in mp
1st August 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job of lecturer for D.Pharmacy in any government polytechnic in Punjab?

how can i get job in D.pharmacy gov.. college.. in gujarat ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?