9th October 2011, 01:49 AM
SAKSHI SOUNDHIYA

How to get Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?

Sir i have completed my 2nd year B tech in Jabalpur Engg. college with electronics and communication. I want do intership with your company it is my hardly request to take some experience from texas instrument.Please accept my request and send me trainning latter.

Related Questions:
  1. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship? -- [New]
  2. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
  7. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  8. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  9. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  11. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student?
  13. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  16. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  18. What is the procedure to do internship in Efftronics?
31st January 2017, 11:44 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?

Internship is a very crucial thing in B.Tech. It is one of those thing when you get knowledge about the technical aspects of how companies work. It is a wonderful opportunity to look for opportunities pertaining to the skills required for a B.Tech.

It is understood that you are looking for Internship in the company named: Texas Instruments. However, you must know that this is one of the best companies in the world to work for. It is really not possible/next to impossible to get an internship opportunity in such companies unless you are from colleges such as IITs, BITS Pilani, NITs etc.

If you still want to get an internship related to Electronics and Communication stream, I would suggest the following:

1. Make a good CV and upload it on portals such as naukri, timesjobs, shine, monster etc.

2. This would make you visible to all the companies that are looking for interns

3. You may start getting calls from companies that need you. You can also surf daily and apply for all the jobs/internships available

4. Visit the companies directly also to see if they have any direct opportunities in the name of walk ins

5. Make sure that you have the letter of recommendation from your college and this would help increase your credibility.

Apart from these, I would also suggest you reading news papers on daily basis so that your knowledge grows in terms of market awareness, news, latest happenings etc.

This would also increase your personality as a whole, develop communication skills etc. Thus, do the above mentioned points, sit for interviews, visit companies, crack discussions and you should be able to get a good internship for yourself. Also do not forget to tap the communication sector for your internship as ENC stream of B.Tech also has a component of that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?