17th July 2013, 10:05 AM
rajaniravichandra

How to get into DRDO? I have scored 77.50% aggregate

Hi Sir , I am a MCA-2009 pass out from Osmania University with an aggregate of 77.50 %. I am working for a private organization. I am interested to work for DRDO . I am a 28 year old female BC-B category. Can u please suggest me how to get into it.

30th April 2016, 08:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into DRDO? I have scored 77.50% aggregate

One who wishes to get into DRDO have to write the DRDO entrance exam conducted buy the by the DRDO respective departments.

DRDO eligibility criteria:-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

-The candidate must possess bachelors degree in Engineering with at least 65% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be between 21 years to 30 years. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:

* written test

* Interview.

Written test syllabus: The questions will be asked from respective trade of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?