9th August 2011, 02:07 AM
udaisinghjagarwal

How to get into Space research after the completion of 12th?

sir/mam i am studing in 10+2 with phy,che,math.i am avrage in study.i want to go in space research please tell me way.how i can reach there.

9th August 2011, 12:36 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to get into Space research after the completion of 12th?

Even if you are an average student you have to work hard if you want to pursue your dreams and get into the space research institution because you must know that there are the most brilliant students in India you are been selected for the research purposes.

The best way to go to the space research institutes is that you must take the engineering entrance exam conducted by IIST and opt for the programs like aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering. Then you can get directly a job at ISRO as a scientist for the space research purposes.

Other wise you can get to IIT's or some other colleges which is recognizably of the level of IIT's and gives you some scope to get in some space research institution afterward.
9th August 2011, 11:18 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaisinghjagarwal View Post
sir/mam i am studing in 10+2 with phy,che,math.i am avrage in study.i want to go in space research please tell me way.how i can reach there.
for going into the space research you should choose B.sc wit physics and go into the physics in deep..........because space is all about physics........

or appear for some of the best engineering entrance which can guanrantee you a successful career like- ISAT.........choice is yours both way is right.......

best of luck........
19th September 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

How to became space scientist and i am studyin Be ECE 1st year after compeleting Be what i want to became space scientist.I am A Average student like albert einstein and also middle class family.please guide me.i am very interest in space and time machine.
18th October 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th and intend to go for research in the field of medicene or space kindly advise
19th October 2011, 02:30 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

If you want to go for space research, you must study the science stream. You must score good marks for getting admission into the graduation level. After that you can study engineering degree. For B.Tech course, most of the top colleges are asking minimum 50% of marks. You must pursue the program from a reputed college. Those who are pursuing last year of B.Tech or B.E can also apply for the entrance tests. ISRO is one of the best institutes you can study space research. The eligibility to apply in ISRO is a pass in graduation with 65% of marks. There are entrance exams for getting into the space research centers. More details can collect from ISRO’s official website.
3rd January 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

i m study in class 12th i m getting 5.6 in 10th due to some problem. How i get into Space research after the completion of 12th?
please help me what i do..
15th February 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hey m going to give my hsc exam this year .n i am deeply interested in space as well as physics(research.)can u pls, guide me what 2 pursue aftr 12th.?
11th March 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i m a studet of 2 nd m deeply interested in space...bt m a student od commerce wid maths ... cn it is possible fo me to became an astraunat wid nasa... or enter into research feilf wid nasa itself...??? thnk u...
7th December 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What should i prefer after 12th to go to space research
wetehear i should prefer going BSC or ENGEENERING
and in which subject?i am studying in 11th now
9th June 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm studying in 12th standard....bt I don't have any option to take a drop next year so as to appear for eng. Entrance exam due to sm reason bt I want to be a space scientist....plz tell me the way to get there nd also in foreign institutions like NASA....!!!!!
15th February 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the entrance exam to go in space reaserch??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?