26th July 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the different jobs in the field of space research?

What different kinds of jobs are there in the field of space research regarding the indina space research organisation[ISRO] in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I make a career in the field of space research? How to proceed to become an Astronaut?
  2. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  3. What should I do to go ahead with a successful career in space research?
  4. How to become a scientist in space research field? I am studying in graduation
  5. How to make a career in space research after completing 12th exam? What are the jobs available in ISRO? Which entrance exam should I give in this field?
  6. Joining ISRO directly after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join in space research field? I am doing B.Tech final ECE
  8. Which are the courses offered by ISRO in the field of Engineering for space research programme for intermediate students?
  9. Is there Astronautical branch in NIT Raipur?
  10. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering programme with scope in Space research field?
  11. Which are the jobs in related field? Where should I apply for clinical data management, Pharmacovigilance jobs in Chennai?
  12. How can I approach for jobs in research field and R&D Central Government Jobs?
  13. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  14. How can a Mechanical Engineering go for further studies about space research?
  15. Which exam should be given after B.Tech CSE to get admission in ISRO or IIST?
  16. I want to join ISRO or DRDO after my B.E
  17. How to become a scientist after completing B.E in Mechanical? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
26th April 2014, 12:00 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: What are the different jobs in the field of space research?

hello,
space research is one of the best career opportunity
although there are limited number of institution which actually do research in astronomy.

BUT you should try to get a degree under a well recognized astronomer &
you will have a reasonable chance of success.

In INDIA, there are several astronomical institution
such as:- Indian institute of astrophysics
Indian institute of science
Raman research institute
where astronomers are employed

other opportunity are in ISRO
NASA
DRDO
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?