28th February 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I study Space Science in Abroad after completion of B.Tech(EEE)?

Hello,
At present I am studying B.Tech final year EEE and preparing for GATE and GRE. Actually I am very much interested in Space Research like studying Black Holes, UFOs research and life on other planets, to study and discover the formation of the universe, etc. I am very much interested about all these things right from my schooling and I have great passion towards pure Physics. So what all I want to do is to become a Space Scientist. But I can't see any future in India for me. So, I like to move Abroad for further studies. I want to study Space Science in Abroad. Please let me know what I have to do? Thanking you in advance!

29th February 2016, 09:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I study Space Science in Abroad after completion of B.Tech(EEE)?

It will tough for you to get admission to Space Science from your course of B.Tech in EEE.
You have to crack both GRE and TOEFL Examination and then you can apply for the Space Science courses of various Universities in which you are eligible according to your score in GRE and TOEFL.
Your selection will solely depend on the University and the Interview that you are able to give when the chance for the Online Interview arrives.
You need to have good Domain Knowledge to be able to get into the courses of Space Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?